Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Memory Triggering Songs

To be frank, I hesitated before publishing this post for one main reason. I simply do not feel comfortable sharing my emotions with everyone especially if the song has changed my life dramatically. On the other hand, I want to inspire others by sharing my emotional moments with them. Since the second thought wins over the first one, I decided to share this song since it touched my soul. The song is: I WAS HERE by Beyonce. Her song is full of energy and it gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it. It definitely exceeded my expectations since I am not a big fan of such music. Beyonce performed the song on the World Humanitarian Day at the United Nations in 2011. One of the remarkable words were: 
"I just want them to know
That I gave my all, did my best
Brought someone to happiness
Left this world a little better just because
I was here " 
Most people think that the song theme is implicit because of the video but once they read the lyrics, they get amazed by how meaningful those words are. I believe this song is by far one of Beyonce's best songs, besides " Single Ladies! The violation of human rights nowadays is outrages;thus, listening to such words make us realize the importance of one's life. Overall, let's embrace our present by making an impact in order to be part of the revolutionary world.





5 comments:

  1. This song is so powerful and thought-provoking. The meaning of existence of each individual human being is to dedicate and improve other people’s lives, in this way we never die since our transitory existence have changed the world forever. I see why this song is so import to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this amazing song. Your concern about human rights is really great. Personally I am a little bit concerned about the sense of"hypocrisy" after I hear this song. It seems to me that it is excusable for people who do charitable work for praises from society, social media, or surrounding people. While there is a trend in criticizing those attitudes, I think their action is at least way better than ignorance so before criticizing those people we should always criticize ignorant public attitude first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally shed tears after I heard this song. This song contains a huge concept, that everyone is the same, we and all here, and we live, we love. But there are still so many people living a much more miserable life than us. So that's why we need to help them, we need to give them what they deserve. I'm glad that there is a song that can inspire people to actually pay attention to those people who are living in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an amazing song. I think it gives goosebumps to people all over the world. It recalls many deep emotions. This song is a solid example of a vehicle that brings everybody all over the world together. The song indicates that even though we may be different we are all citizens of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing a great song. It is truly amazing how music represent people's feeling well. As theme of the song shows, presence of myself is important.

    ReplyDelete